Our role is to provide violence prevention, education, support, and crisis intervention services.
We work closely with community organizations to deliver the best possible services in a
responsive, flexible, and professional manner.
We strive to foster change within our community by creating sensitivity, knowledge and skills
to respond to the needs of the children, youth, adults and families coping with the trauma of
sexual abuse, sexual assault, and bullying.
- To develop and deliver a broad range of programs and services addressing the impact and risk factors associated with gender-based violence.
- Be dedicated to addressing sexual abuse, sexual assault, and gender-based violence.
- To administer an effective, efficient, and accountable agency by delivering services and supports in a responsive, flexible, and professional manner.
- To network and liaise throughout communities to create an awareness of the impact of gender-based violence.
- To create within communities the sensitivity, knowledge, and skills to be responsive to the needs of individuals and families impacted by sexual abuse, sexual assault, and violence.